1.Report to/ Báo cáo cho
GP Senior Buyer, Flexible Packaging IndoChina Lead
2.Main purpose/ Vai trò
- This role is responsible for the flexible packaging, corrugate & all kinds of secondary packaging for Vietnam MU and APAC Coman . This role is responsible for leading the sourcing activities, including spend analysis, sourcing, supply development, identifying productivity opportunities and performance monitoring, control and reporting for all packaging spend within Vietnam approx. (~U$6MM). The role is responsible for identifying and developing cross-functional teams to deliver TCO reduction strategies, as well as managing relationships with senior operations, supply chain, and R&D managers, MU leadership teams, as well as suppliers. The will also actively engage with CU and Regional marketing teams to support sample for trial and commercialise marketing and promotion activities, and coordinate with Operations supply function for effective planning, inventory management, and supplier coordination.
3.Accountabilities/ Nhiệm vụ
- Leads and coordinates the AOP process execution for GP Packaging Categories: Identifying and vetting productivity projects, development of the Annual Plan, Alignment of key stakeholders, development of resource plans, and timings for execution.
- Drive 12.5% of compressible spend in YoY reductions in conversion, freight and value engineering (around USD$0.26MM). Reduce costs year on year net of inflation and quality
- Optimize packaging specifications through understanding the levers that drive cost in the supply chain by taking a holistic view – both upstream at Suppliers’ plants, and downstream in PepsiCo’s distribution supply chain. Active participation in cross functional teams (Operations, R&D and Marketing) to lead packaging value re-engineering ideation and execution.
- Identify and deliver value engineering opportunities in the packaging category, leveraging supplier and market insights, leveraging R&D resources, as well as networking with peers in PepsiCo and lift & shifting of ideas from Global/Sector/Region.
- Maximize the performance of packaging suppliers to ensure they deliver sustainable productivity and competitive advantage through the execution of their contractual obligations. Develop and implement structured supplier performance reviews and key performance indicators for categories managed. Manage compliance to the contract terms and obligations through quarterly performance reviews with local MU procurement, quality, R&D, and supply chain teams.
Drive Future Success
- Transform the packaging category in Vietnam through strategy ownership, and supplier development and work with COE to unlock the next generation of technology investments by the suppliers in the markets. Leverage ASEAN trade policies to identify and leverage imports/exports of flexible packaging materials to various MUs and build a cohesive regional supply base.
- Support the Film COE to transform the packaging category in Vietnam to unlock the next generation of technology investments by the suppliers in the markets, and build a cohesive regional supply base.
- Harmonise the Film portfolio to enable combination printing on at least 80% of the portfolio. Develop a harmonisation strategy by building and executing mathematical algorithms to reduce unique cut-offs, maximise utilisation of press widths.
- Leads and performs analysis of Customer Segmentation and Customer Value Offer strategies to develop incremental growth
Leadership Team Accountabilities
- Commodity Productivity Team – Leader/core member
- APAC Flexible Packaging COE – core member
4.Requirements/ Tiêu chí cần thiết
- Minimum 5 years+ experience in a senior Procurement Category Management position
- Effective leader in cross-functional project teams
- Effective People Leader
- Sound Project Management Skills
- Demonstrated technical procurement knowledge of packaging conversion to ensure the continued adoption and use of best practice approaches
- Degree qualified
- Proven influencing skills to positively impact complex negotiations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Contract writing / risk analysis / liabilities and indemnities/ SLA’s / and general commercial terms
This Job Description is only general guideline and subject to change depending on business requirements and situations. Accordingly, adjustment shall be made by the Company from time to time.
Bảng mô tả công việc này chỉ là hướng dẫn chung và có thể thay đổi phụ thuộc vào yêu cẩu cũng như tình hình kinh doanh của Công Ty. Do đó, theo từng thời điểm, Công ty có quyền điều chỉnh Bảng mô tả công việc này.