1.Report to/ Báo cáo cho
Supply Chain Head – Indochina CU, dotted line to General Manager
2.Main purpose/ Vai trò
To support the front line and Comans in building and sustaining their making and delivery capability to achieve the AOP. They lead in the implementation and sustainment of field ready. Best Practice tools and liaise with the center on their development. The Operations Director is also responsible for product quality and integrity.
3.Accountabilities/ Nhiệm vụ
Develop a long term operational strategy which will supports the Business Strategy
- Formulate a manufacturing / product sourcing strategy
- Develop a comprehensive supply chain strategy
- Area competitive analysis on infrastructure, capacity, capabilities, organization
- Develop a short/long term strategy to improve coman profitability and competitive cost and benchmark
- Ensure product availability, service to sales
- Develop structure and organization to meet Business needs.
Active Involvement in the Development of an Executable AOP
- Highlight capacity issues and provide product souring options (i.e. capacity
expansions, co-packing, importing . . .)
- Provide input on new initiatives (product, packages) readiness for launch in Area
- Identify center developed and approved new technologies to improve our cost
and competitiveness in the market
Transfer and Build Operating Capability
Deploy operation resources to build coman making and delivery operating capability. They make best practice tools available and provide “Train the Trainer” support to the coman operation that meets the following criteria:
- Strategic importance
- Capability needs identified by FM
- Affordable, fundable
- Qualified “subject matter expert” at coman identified to be trained on implementation and sustainment
Ensure That the Operation Meets the Minimum Mandatory
- Conduct regular audits of the operation
- Highlight critical deviations to front-line and the Co-man
- Recommend a course of action to correct deviation
Strengthen and Leverage the Organization
- Staff, onboard, train and retain high caliber operation talent
- Clarify roles, set performance standard and goals, and coach staff around the
- Role model values and create a motivating and rewarding work environment
- Work on own performance/development objectives
As a process owner for I2C process, lead the GCS agenda in accordance with PepsiCo Accountability model by building GCS capability, ensuring robust risk assessment, quarterly GCS testing by Control Owners. Assess key control effectiveness and ensure gaps, as identified in quarterly testing and corporate audit, are remediated on a timely basis. Maintain process documentation that is complete and accurate and main a strong control environment in Operations function.
4.Requirements/ Tiêu chí cần thiết
- Engineering background and business management is plus
- Had at least 10 years of operations experiences and 5 year of operations management.
- Had strong leadership and management skill
- English speaking and writing fluently
This Job Description is only general guideline and subject to change depending on business requirements and situations. Accordingly, adjustment shall be made by the Company from time to time.
Bảng mô tả công việc này chỉ là hướng dẫn chung và có thể thay đổi phụ thuộc vào yêu cầu cũng như tình hình kinh doanh của Công Ty. Do đó, theo từng thời điểm, Công ty có quyền điều chỉnh Bảng mô tả công việc này.